What is the WIRTH Hats Counselling Program?
The mission of WIRTH Hats is simple:
- Make the best darn hats our heads have ever seen (In honour of Jakob Wirth’s dream).
- Reduce the stigma around counselling and therapy
- To provide financial assistance for counselling and therapy for those who cannot afford it.
What’s the application process for Counselling?
If you or someone you know is unable to afford counselling and would like to see a counsellor, please fill out the online form below.
- Be financially unable to pay for counselling under your current financial situation.
- Be willing to follow through with a minimum of 4 counselling sessions.
- Be willing to start the process no later than 2 weeks from hearing back from us.
- Be willing to provide feedback on the experience (no personal, confidentiality information).
*Note: You will able to change counsellors throughout the process if you feel your current counsellor is not the best fit. All sessions will be conducted via online through BetterHelp (an award-winning online counselling platform).
If you are a resident of Vancouver BC, in-person options may be available as well.
What happens after I apply?
Once you connect with us, you will receive an email from us within one week.
Note: As much as we would love to help everyone receive counselling, our financial resources are limited and we will do our best to accommodate eligible applicants as much as we can.
I’m a counsellor –– how can I help?
If you are a counsellor who would like to be involved with WIRTH, please get in touch!
Our goal is to create a network of counsellors throughout the world that are a part of the WIRTH family.
Register yourself by completing the COUNSELLORS & THERAPISTS FORM
Can this program help me in an emergency?
Text line: Text HOME to 686868
United States 18002738255
Text line: Text HOME to 741741
Text line: Text SHOUT to 85258
Mexico: (55) 5259-8121
South Africa: 0514445691
New Zealand: 0800543354
Finland: 010 195 202
*If your country is not listed here, please Google “Mental Health Crisis Line” for your country of residence and call that number.
I have more questions. Who can I contact?
Please contact us on contact form or at email@example.com.
Counsellors & Therapists
If you are a counsellor or therapist and would like to either get involved or be listed on our resource page, please clcik the link and fill in the form below.